(6 Weekly sessions)
Divorce is stressful for children, but as a parent, you can make the process and its effects less painful.
This workshop provides children with a safe space where they can learn skills to help them cope with the stress of divorce. They will learn how to take good care of themselves through this time of extreme change and vulnerability as well as benefit from being with others going through the same experience.
Through experiential processes and games, group discussions and gaining greater understanding of their feelings, this workshop includes:
- Initial parents information meeting
- 6 experiential, skill-based sessions for your child
- Creative, play-based activities that encourage safe expression of thoughts and feelings
- Coping, self-soothing and comforting techniques
- One-on-one parent feedback session
For more information, or to register, please contact:
Marina: 083 379 4556 / email@example.com